[Mkguild] Chronological Order

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Wed Aug 1 04:05:37 CDT 2007

>In my readings, I have noticed some interesting chronological
>errors.  Unfortunately, I do not have the list with me, but I did
>notice some apparent errors between Nuptials and my last reading,
>Rurouni Ryou (an excellent story, by the way).  It seems that some
>of the stories occur in the winter, while others occur somtime
>before.  I wish I could give specific details, but I can't.

Part of this is probably because I tend to write quickly, and I was
moving well past Winter Assault while some folks were still trying to
write their WA contributions.  I tried to include a general time
frame for my stories so it would be easier to place them

>PS: I'm getting there, people, I want to see where the storyline
>goes before I write any stories, so it could be a while.  And it's
>good to see the new site getting active, whether or not I can be
>there often.  Hasta la vista, amigos.  Si puedo, regresere pronto.  :)

Keepa t it!  It's well worth the time. :-)