[Mkguild] Chronological Order

Chris chrisokane at verizon.net
Sun Aug 5 22:42:15 CDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: C. Matthias [mailto:jagille3 at vt.edu]
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2007 6:37 PM
To: Chris; mkguild at lists.integral.org
Subject: RE: [Mkguild] Chronological Order

>An excellent point! Some of the stories set right after WA might have
>some consistency issues for that reason. I know at one time I was going
>to make Edmund a Beardog and Matt wrote him like that. Then later when
>finally wrote Edmunds change story I changed him to a cheetah instead!

Really?  I completely forgot about that!  I do recall bugging you a
bunch to find out what you were going to do.  Beardog was a nifty
idea, and then you had to go and change it on me!  Naughty fox! ;-)

>>> Hehehehe I know. We foxes are tricky! But when I started writing
Edmunds change the Beardog just didn't work. The story stalled. Doing
him as a cheetah DID work. Never fear - I WILL use the Beardog
eventually!

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
2:42 PM