[Mkguild] New Author Stepping Up!

Kendo Virmir kendo.virmir at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 22:07:39 CDT 2007

> >>In short, I'm ready to pick up the pen myself, but it would be nice to have
> >>a little help.  In the interests of not stepping on any toes, it would be
> >>nice if I could team up with a more experienced writer to get started here.
> >>I've already got a character concept for myself, but I don't really trust
> >>myself to write for another person's characters without mucking it up
> >>horribly.  Can I get any volunteers to help me out, preferably with a few
> >>characters of their own and some measure of experience?  If so, I would
> >>really appreciate it.
> >
> >*laughs and hi-fives*  We're in the same boat, Lupis.  Chris O'Kane,
> >Charles Matthais, and Raven have all been most helpful in working
> >with me, and I've no doubt that they'd be willing to help you,
> >too.  I'd suggest, if you haven't already, signing up for the MK
> >wiki and posting a bit of an introduction about yourself and your character.
>
> Like Hallan said, everyone here is always willing to help each other
> out.  It's one of the great things about Metamor Keep; we are a family. :-)

Hello and welcome, Lupis!

Indeed.  I'm new on the scene as well, and I was really *shocked* by
how helpful every one is around here.  My writing has improved
dramatically in the past 8 months.  Its like these guys are handing
out free talent or something. :)

Just a note, Lupis, you don't have to feel obligated to use other
author's characters or have your plots intertwined with others right
away.  Heck, I'm 3 and a half stories in and my guy still hasn't met
anyone.  Though I guess it's due time. :)

Looking forward to reading your work!

--
- Virmir
http://virmir.com