[Mkguild] Story: Father Yule, Part 2

Shazer Fox shazerfox at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 18 23:07:16 EST 2007

The scene is set in the evening on the 24th, probably around 5pm (whenever =
sundown would be).  =

So there's a midnight mass, but no morning one?  This is not exactly my are=
a of expertise  ;o)

> Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 19:27:59 -0500> To: shazerfox at hotmail.com> From: j=
agille3 at vt.edu> Subject: Re: [Mkguild] Story: Father Yule, Part 2> > > >"An=
d, I can tell you this with a surety, that you've granted one > >boy's grea=
test Yule wish."> > A very lovely tale, Sahzer! Very touching on so many le=
vels.> > Since I reviewed this work for you, my grandfather has passed away=
, > so the scene with Father Hough took on new meaning for me.> > One thing=
 that I noticed this time that I missed before was the > timing of the scen=
e in the Cathedral. You set it on essnetially > Christmas Eve, late that ni=
ght would be the Midnight Mass, a High > celebratory Mass oft he birth of J=
esus (Yahshua in this case). It > would have to be very late indeed for the=
 Cathedral to be empty!> > Just something you might want to correct prior t=
o posting it on the archive.> > May He bless you and keep you in His grace =
and love,> > Charles Matthias> =

The best games are on Xbox 360.  Click here for a special offer on an Xbox =
360 Console.