[Mkguild] I am trying to contact Fox_Dragonrite

Chris chrisokane at verizon.net
Thu Jul 19 14:15:51 CDT 2007

I am the controller of the Metamor Keep story universe. We are in the
midst of an overhaul of the MK story archive and trying to contact some
older authors. The archive is at HYPERLINK
"http://transform.to/~metamor/"http://transform.to/~metamor/ and our new
Wiki page is at HYPERLINK
"http://mkworld.wikidot.com/"http://mkworld.wikidot.com/ .

 I am trying to contact Fox_Dragonrite. His old hotmail address is not
working. Are you out there Fox? Please contact me off list.

 Does anyone know what happened to him??

   Chris
   The Lurking Fox
   MK universe controller