[Mkguild] Reply Glitch?

Absolute Zero supernova.wizard at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 13:08:33 CDT 2007

I've noticed that this new list works a little differently than the old one,
and I'm not sure if it is a mistake or not, but...

When I reply to an email I get from the Mailing List, it doesn't go back to
the List like before, just the original author. I have to edit the To: line
to get it to go back to the Mailing List. I didn't have to do that
before.... just thought I'd point that out if nobody else has noticed....

--
May your muse smile upon you and all your creative efforts.

      Absolute Zero