[Mkguild] Wanderer

Kendo Virmir kendo.virmir at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 22:47:33 CDT 2007

On 7/28/07, Raven Blackmane <ravenb at transform.to> wrote:
> Wanderer's current email is wanderer at gaiges.net. My email address on the
> website is outdated, as well.

Okay, updating now.

Also, I just noticed there is a separate author list on the wiki.  You
guys may want to just point that one to the one on the archive site so
we don't have to maintain two pages.  The one on the wiki is obviously
way easier to mantain, but the one on the archives is kinda integrated
with the stories, so we can't drop it. :)

> While we're on the subject, can I request that all future email updates
> use spam-protected addresses, as was done with AZ's?

This has been my policy with all new authors and email updates.  I'll
get around to changing all the old ones too sometime.

--
- Virmir
http://virmir.com