[Mkguild] Chronological Order

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Sun Jul 29 15:28:09 CDT 2007

>Oh, while I've got your attention on the List I wanted to make a
>suggestion of sorts. It's become kind of awkward to deal with the
>large number of stories on the Archive. I was wondering if it might
>make it easier to navigate if we can divide the stories up and put
>them on separate pages... maybe by date or season, or maybe simply
>keep it to 25 to 50 story links per page. It can be slightly
>annoying to have to scroll all the way down that very large list of
>stories to find the next one I'm on. However, its only a small
>inconvenience and I'll be happy to deal with it if it proves too
>difficult to split the stories, or whatever.
>
>Just thought I'd mention it.

I think it is important to maintain a full list.  But I think it
would also be helpful if we split the page up too.  So we could have
separate story pages, one with the full list, and others with the
stories broken down into more manageable lists.

Also, I like the idea somebody posted about having specific plot arc
pages.  There are a bunch of self-contained arcs that would workr
eally nice if you put all those stories in one place.  While that is
a significant task, it could be accomplished one at a time.  Plus, if
any authors who are around want to denote which of their stories fall
into these arcs, that would make life easier for Virmir. :-)