[Mkguild] Wanderer

Chris chrisokane at verizon.net
Tue Jul 31 01:50:36 CDT 2007

First you have to log into the Wiki page. Go to the page involved and at
the bottom is a button labeled ‘Edit’. Click on that and it brings up a
large box on the page with all the text and such in it. Basically you
just type in what you want to add. It gets a little complicated (but not
much) when you want to add things like putting text in bold ltettering.
You can hit ‘Preview’ to see what it would look like when saved. Then
you hit ‘Save’ to save the page. Also please put a little description of
your changes in the box labeled: Short description of changes:

   Hope this helps!

   Chris