[Mkguild] Chronological Order

Kendo Virmir kendo.virmir at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 23:27:12 CDT 2007

On 7/31/07, Absolute Zero <supernova.wizard at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 7/30/07, Chris <chrisokane at verizon.net> wrote:
> > Ok! I hadn't really considered all the problems this would cause you.
> > Thanks for all the hard work on this! Perhaps we can get you some help
> > from other volunteers?
> >
> >   Chris
> >   The Lurking Fox
> >

> I'd be plenty willing to help out, unfortunately, I don't know much (read
> as: hardly anything) about HTML or updating a website and those sorts of
> things, but I'd be willing to lend my time, and I wouldn't say no to
> learning these things either.

No worries folks.  I volunteered because I like doing this sort of
thing, and I won't have any trouble handling the technical aspects.
So keep the suggestions coming!

What I *will* need help with though is the actual categorization.
E.g. which stories are part of which story arcs.  For example,
Charles' first story, "Writer's Guild", is part of Michael's intro arc
and also Charles' first arc.  We've got quite a lot to sift through!

Still waiting to hear from Dragon de Monsyne about the database. If we
can get that, pretty much everything suggested is feasible. :)

--
- Virmir
http://virmir.com