[Mkguild] New MK Editor

Kendo Virmir kendo.virmir at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 00:23:04 EDT 2007

Hey folks,

It has come to my attention that a lot of the stories sent for final
inclusion on the archives could benefit from a bit of sprucing up.
ShazerFox has kindly volunteered his services as an editor to fix
things like spelling, grammar, help with word choice, etc.

So basically what I'm going to do from now on when I get a story is
forward it to him for a look-over.  If he does any major changes, he
will send your revised story back to you for approval before sending
me the final version for the archives.

If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions on this, feel free to
discuss!  And if anyone else is interested in joining ranks as an
editor, drop me a line!

--
- Kendo Virmir
http://virmir.com -- Some of my stories!