[Mkguild] Computer Troubles

Absolute Zero supernova.wizard at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 17:01:17 CDT 2007

Hey guys, I just wanted to pop on and say that I haven't dropped MK, and I'm
not ignoring any e-mails on purpose. I'm sorry that I don't have time right
now to go over all the mail that has piled up. My computer has crashed and I
am in the process of finding a different job, so I don't have to money to
have someone come take a look at it right now. Hopefully I'll be able to
find a good job and be able to get back into the thick of things soon.

Until then, may your muse smile upon you and all your creative efforts.

      Absolute Zero