[Mkguild] An old author heard from again!

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Thu Sep 27 19:14:18 CDT 2007

>*coughs and wipes a spit-take off his monitor*  Terry
>Spafford??!  Saroth?!  Is he coming back?  Please say yes!  Xavier
>would go -nuts- with delight at the chance to learn from a true
>weather mage, rather than self-teaching from books!

He's not going to write in Metamor Keep again, at least I doubt
it.  I've talked with him a few times in the past about it, and he's
never had any interest in doing so.

Which is too bad too, because he had some good material.  I used his
characters in Lineaments of Coming Night because I missed them.