[Mkguild] Running Wild (part 2 of ?)

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Thu Sep 27 20:28:56 CDT 2007

At 09:24 PM 9/27/2007, Kendo Virmir wrote:
>On 9/27/07, C. Matthias <jagille3 at vt.edu> wrote:
> >
> > As for the story itself, it seems pretty good.  I think you have an
> > interesting main character, and Alan seems a nice enough fellow.  I
> > just have to ask, why did you have to introduce ANOTHER fox?  I'm so
> > tired of everybody making canine/vulpine characters!
>
>Gah ha ha!!!
>
>... Sorry. :)

No, it really is outrageously ridiculous.  They ought not be as
common as they seem to be in the MK setting.  Good grief people, pick
races that aren't as stereotypical in the furry fandom for your
supporting characters.

Qutie frankly, every new canine/vulpine character interests me less
and less.  Do something original for a change!

Alan is interesting because it sounds like he's an OLD character,
which is original.