[Mkguild] Yvarra, Murder, Punishment

JL Badgley tatsushu at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 07:57:40 EDT 2008

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 1:02 PM, Michael Bard <bard.michael at gmail.com> wrote:
> A general note about Yvarra and Crime and Punishment and murder:
>
> There WILL be a trial.
>
> All sides will be heard.
>
> Justice will be done, and punishment given out.  I.e. Yvarra is NOT going to
> just "get away" with it.

So let's try another track:  What outcome do you want?  Then maybe
people can help you get there.  I get the feeling (perhaps wrong) that
you don't want the death penalty.  I know there have been several
attempts to tell you how you could avoid the death penalty in various
people's eyes.

So, here's what I see you are looking for:

Yvarra kills X number of people (20~60)
Yvarra doesn't tell anyone about them, and nobody believes they exist
By killing them, Yvarra stops the raising of an imprisoned titan (btw,
does Kyia know about the Titan?  I can't recall at this point)
The Euper Watch investigates the murders and track down the only
unicorn-morph at the Keep.
Euper Watch somehow arrests Yvarra
Yvarra goes on trial.
Yvarra gets punished for her deeds (maximum you seem to want is life
imprisonment).

Is that a fair accounting of what you are looking at so far?  If so,
and if you know what punishment you *want* her to have (this is a
story and we can take licenses as needed), maybe we can help you come
up with a way to get your character where you want her to be rather
than simply shouting 'death to the murderess!' (which I don't think is
strictly what is being said).

-Tatsushu