[Mkguild] Town at the base of the valley

JL Badgley tatsushu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 07:01:35 EDT 2008

Would anyone oppose it being the town of 'Montcester' (originally
Montecester, and now pronounced "Mont'ster"--or perhaps less
flattering things these days)?  I envision it as the first major
Keeper town in the Valley--the first place most traders encounter
animal-morphs as well.  In my logic the old name would be the name of
the the early encampment of the Suleiman Empire, the 'Mountain Camp',
because, well, it was at the mouth of the path into the mountains (and
the dangerous Giantdowns above.

I realized there are several such towns in the Valley.  Anyone unhappy
with Euper and the Keep's occasionally ambiguous directions could
probably easily situate their stories in any one of them and map it
out to their heart's content!

-Tatsushu