[Mkguild] Clarification Re: Fireworks and their alternatives

JL Badgley tatsushu at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 04:41:14 EDT 2008

On 8/22/08, Chris <chrisokane at verizon.net> wrote:

> I can see dragon dust being rare and expensive but one common use for it
> might be for fireworks. The first gunpowder WAS used that way for a long
> time before someone put it to a military use!

Perhaps the problem is that nobody should refer to 'gunpowder', as
there are no guns, so why should there be powder for them?
Considering that handgrenades of some sort or another go back to at
least the 13th century, I see no problem with colorful things that go
'bang' in a world of alchemy and magic.  Just don't tell anyone what
is in them.

-Tatsushu