[Mkguild] So i finally decided to go ahead and try

Pontos daemonpontos at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 22:19:40 EDT 2008

I'm talking about writing a few stories, obviously :P.
Can you tell me the things I need to keep in mind while doing so?, like =

asking for character permission to their owners (and which way to do =

so), commenting on the characters I'm introducing to get an approval =

prior to posting the stories, etc.
I've already wrote a private mail to the three owners of some of the =

characters I pretended to use, but got no answer yet from none of them =

:/ (Chris, Mark Ewing and Rix), so to speed things up a bit I'm writing =

here to get some help on the matter.
Thanks to all :)

Pontos