[Mkguild] Official 3 Gates Story

a_lil_dudeinpr2 at hotmail.com a_lil_dudeinpr2 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 29 23:55:22 EDT 2008

All right, after being annoyed for a while that no one had ever written an =
official Battle of the Three Gates story, I decided to ask this question:

Could we not write an official version of The Battle of the Three Gates?  B=
eing such an important part of the storyline as it stands, I think we shoul=
d describe it in a bit more detail than has currently been done.

If the answer to this question is yes, then that leaves us with another que=
stion:  By what method would such a story be written?

-LurkingWolf

Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger=A0
http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=3Den-us&sourc=
e=3Dwlmailtagline