[Mkguild] Official 3 Gates Story

a_lil_dudeinpr2 at hotmail.com a_lil_dudeinpr2 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 30 00:53:19 EDT 2008

Yes, there is that, however, the content of that story is somewhat disputed=
.  See Misha or one of the other long-time veterans for details on that.  I=
 was thinking of something more on the line of a general description of the=
 entire battle.  This could become lengthy, but would also be useful for fu=
ture reference.

-LurkingWolf