[Mkguild] Xmas Story exchange! 2 MK Stories!

Chris chrisokane at verizon.net
Wed Dec 24 01:05:29 EST 2008

Stealth and me had our own Story exchange and the results are below. You
have 2 stories to enjoy!

Chris and Stealth!

*********************

Party of Two
By Christian O’Kane

   Alex was well dressed this evening. She was wearing a tunic and
pants, both of dark blue wool and was edged with light blue thread. Her
long hair was braided with gold and silver ribbons woven in.

   Fell had gone all out and the gazelle was well dressed. He wore a
doublet of brown silk with a matching pair of pants. He wore no shows
but his hooves were well polished and glistened in the light.

   Together the two walked the corridors of Metamor Keep headed to a
party. They had been invited to one of Misha’s famous parties and they
were both looking forward to it.

   The Keeps magic took them straight to a large hallway filled with
people. Tables filled with food sat in one corner and a small band
played softly filling the air with a lively tune.

   “Is this Long House?” Fell asked.

   The woman shook his head. Her long hair waving back and forth. “No
this is a hall outside the entrance to Long house.”

   “They seems to be having a good party all their own!” Fell commented
as he looked around.

   She laughed. “They are having a good time.”

   The entrance to Long House was easy to find from the long line of
people standing in line. The couple made it’s way to the end of the line
and waited patiently for their turn to enter.

   Fell handed both of their invitations to the guard at the door and
the young woman looked at it carefully for a moment before smiling and
handing it back. “Welcome to the party.”

   They stepped through the door and into a dark, closet sized space.
They were drawn through quickly through the space by the sounds and
smells coming from the door opposite them. They stepped out of the
darkness and into a large hall. The walls were decorated with tapestries
in bold colors. The entire hall was light by globes that hung from the
ceiling casting a bright but soft light over everything. One side of the
hall was filled with countless tables and chairs The other side was left
open of furniture and was simply open floor. Both areas were filled with
countless people of all sorts who were chatting, eating and even
dancing.  In one corner a band was playing and soft music could be heard
over the murmur of the crowd.

   “Is everyone in the Keep here?” she asked looking around at the
crowd.

   He shook his head. “The rest of the Keep must be empty as they’re all
here!” Fell joked.

   “Misha certainly does know how to throw a party!”

   A young girl wearing a fine blue and white dress walked up to them
and held out large silver platter. “A pastry?” she asked and extended
the platter which was filled with small pastries covered with cream.

   Alex took one carefully trying to avoid getting too much of the
whipped cream onto her fingers. “Thank you.” She ate the pastry in two
bits, enjoying the sugary treat immensely.

   Fell tried to relax. He had been nervous since he had first asked
Alex to the party. He had spent hours picking and choosing what he would
wear. Then he had stood in front of Alex’s door for a long time before
working up the nerve to knock. Thankfully she had been as warm and
friendly as always. Making it easier. Being nervous was not going to
help anything. This was his friend he was with not some stranger. His
nervousness vanished. He was going to enjoy this evening and do
everything!

   He bowed gracefully to Alex and extended his right hand. “My lady.
May I have this dance?” he asked.

   She smiled and took his hand as she stood up. “Why thank you.”

**************

   It was snowing by the time they stepped into the night air. It had
been snowing on and off since November but now on the eve of the Yule
tide celebration it was snowing harder then ever. Big, fat snow flakes
were coming down at a fast pace turning the world white and quiet. All
sounds were muffled by the snow and visibility was reduced to a few
feet. Figures would appear suddenly out of the snowy fog, pass them and
disappear back into the white without a sound. This left the couple
alone to themselves on a path filled with people. They had not intended
to go outside but Kyia it seems had decided they should. They didn’t
seem to mind and huddled close together and walked quickly along.

   A wall with a door loomed up suddenly in front of them. Alex opened
the door and the two stepped inside. They stood there for a moment
shaking off the snow and removing their coats and gloves.

   Slowly they made their way down the hall grateful for the warmth
after the cold. “It was a great party.” Fell said.

   “It was even better then all the stories I’ve heard about it,” he
commented as they walked. “No wonder they’re so famous!”

   Alex stopped in front of the door to her apartment. “Thank you I had
a wonderful evening.” She wrapped her arms around Fell and kissed him
gently. The warmth of her lips sank into his cheek even through his fur.
Slowly Alex pulled away leaving Fells cheek tingling.

   The end

**********

More then friends
Copyright (c) 2008 Michael Nastov

	“Greetings, Terry.” George said as he closed the distance with
his companion.

	“Well met, George.” Terrant answered warmly.

	“You look lovely in that doublet.” The jackal said and held out
his paw. “I would be honoured if you’d accompany me to the party.”

	The woman just looked at his out reached hand. After a long
moment she clasped it, “I would love to.”

	They walked down the corridor while holding hands. It felt odd
to the Knight, but Terrant didn’t mind and she enjoyed spending time
with George. Their... debriefings were always pleasant. The female
turned to gaze at him as they walked and smiled though she looked away
again when his canine head turned to meet hers.

	“That’s a nice suit you’re wearing.” She said in embarrassment.

	“This old scout knows how to dress for company.” He said.

	Terrant thought he might reach over and lick her but the patrol
master kept to a respectable distance and just held hands. She
eventually turned to look at him again and was met with his gaze. The
morph smiled revealing his fangs. The human smiled and rubbed his hand
as they continued on to Long Hall.

	-------------------

	Their arrival at the party was for the most part no different
then when they showed up together at Misha’s Harvest Party. However the
fox scout and his beloved had a knowing look in their eyes when they saw
Terry and George again, even though the two no longer held hands.

	For the next few hours the two companions stayed close as they
sampled food and chatted with other guests. George knew many of the
party goers but it wasn’t in his nature to share banter. It didn’t stop
Terry from dragging him about as she shared warm conversations with
friends, both new and old.

	At one point in the night, George had a large gravy stain on his
muzzle. The female knight brushed it off but the gesture was gruffer
then anything that could be considered loving or gentle but nothing that
the patrol master couldn’t handle.

	“Would you care to dance?” Terrant asked as the band began to
play.

	The jackal shrugged and took her hand, “Who’s leading?”

	“Well you’re a man, aren’t you? You’re a good soldier so you can
be a good dancer.” She asked as they walked into the crowd.

	“A good soldier, yes... a good dancer, no.”

	“Alright, I’ll have to lead.” She said as they started,
“technically neither of us are men.”

	George did his best to keep up though he kept making mistakes.

	“Keep up, now.” The woman scolded.

	“Yes ma’am!” The jackal grunted as he spun on his paws.

	As they danced, Terrant shared pleasant glances and comments
with other dancers they passed whom she recognized while George just
focused on not tripping over. Later, to the jackal’s relief the dance
ended and he stood there, looking into the woman’s eyes.

	“You should open up more, George.” Said the gender morph as the
crowd dispersed.

	“I don’t need to, I’m plenty good with people and I have a great
smile.” He demonstrated by showing her his large fangs.

	Terry looked at George for a long moment with a small smile.
With all of the old scout’s experience he could never have expected what
was to come.

	She kissed him.

	The jackal didn’t look surprised or affected. He continued to
watch Terrant as she moved back again, now with a grin and a large
blush.

	George followed up with a small lick on her cheek.

	For a long moment they stood around in an awkward, confused
limbo until they began to relax and went further with a mutual kiss then
more.

	The moment soon ended however they’d never ended up in an
embrace. Terrant either purposefully or unwittingly remained a tom boy
though George didn’t comment. The two stood around for a bit but
eventually the apprehension broke when Terry started to giggle and shook
her head. Even George had a light chuckle.

	“George, everyone saw us.”

	“Let them see us, Terry.”

	“That’s Terrant.” She corrected with a grin.

	“Let’s try some more of the food on offer, Terry.” George
offered.

	“Oh, whatever.” She led him off to one of the tables. Whether
anyone watching their exchange gossiped or just shrugged, the two
companions didn’t care and just looked to feast on what Misha had on
offer.

-------------------

	The party over, people began to depart. George led Terrant out,
or did Terrant lead George out? Nevertheless, they ended up in an outer
hall.

	“That was quite a party.” The woman commented.

	“Misha never fails to delight.” The jackal agreed.

	“Well, thank you.” Terrant said and scratched her head. “I’ll
see you at the next patrol briefing.”

	“I could accompany you to your quarters, we can discuss it on
the way.” George offered.

	The gender morph shook her head, “I’m much too tired for that
now.”

	The old scout looked at her and the immediate area for a moment,
“Terry, could you step back a few feet?”

	“Is there something wrong with the floor?” She asked confused
but complied.

	“Just give me a moment.” The jackal removed his leather boots
then dropped his pants.

	The female knight blushed and gasped in confusion at his
audacity though she couldn’t help admire his form... she quickly focused
on his upper body.

	“You know something, Terry, you’re right about what you told
me.” George said and tossed her his pants.

	She caught them instinctively and shook her head. “What did I
tell you?”

	“That thing you talked about with the cheetah.” He answered and
moved his boots to the side.

	“Edmund?” She asked. Though the question she really wanted
answered was what was George doing? Why did he expose himself in the
middle of a hall? Was he going full form?

	“No, the other one.” He answered and stood there in an expensive
doublet without any pants.

	The woman shrugged. “Stealth. What did we discuss, regale me.”

	“None of us are men anymore.” George answered and closed his
eyes.

	Terrant stood back and gasped as the old scout began to
transform. His legs duplicated as they grew larger and more animalistic.
He grew in height by at least a foot as a large and muscular quadruped
body formed underneath. When he was finished, the Patrol Master’s upper
body looked the same as it had for the rest of the night prior; as a
jackal morph in a nice suit. His lower body however looked like that of
a large black backed jackal.

	Terrant stood dumbfounded and gawked at her friend.

	“What’s wrong?” George asked, “Don’t tell me I’m even uglier
now.”

	“No, no...” Terrant stuttered.

	The jackal sat on his haunches. Even in this form he grunted,
feeling the affects of age.

	“How did you learn to be a taur?” Terry asked. “Misha teach
you?”

	“I taught myself. Wasn't very hard to do after seeing Misha do
it so many times.”

	The gender morph approached the new jackal taur and slowly
walked around him, gazing in awe. She reached her hand to his taur back
and could feel it move as the large lungs within expanded and
contracted. He also had a second, strong heart which beat quickly.

	“Do you like it?” The taur asked.

	“It’s... very interesting. You would be quite an opponent.” She
said and tried to hide her blush.

	“I can run like a horse and use my arms to fight without
worrying about falling off.” He answered. “But there’s more,” He said
and stood up again.

	“It is apt for a cutlass, George.” Terry commented though it
still looked so... awkward.

	“I can carry a rider and have an extra pair of sword hands.” The
old scout said and turned to face her. “And it’s quicker for others to
travel.”

	“Aye, it would be.” The knight answered distantly.

	The jackal taur turned about so the woman stood at his flank. He
looked at her.

	Terry flinched. While she did prefer to have become a powerful
animal morph... This was just a bit too much.

	George reached out his hand to her, “I’ll take you to your
apartment, just hop on my back.”

	She shook her head. “It’s not far to walk, we’re in the keep and
all.”

	“You won’t always be traveling in the keep, why don’t you try to
stay on, you can ride a horse, now try a taur.” He reasoned.

	The human laughed nervously, “I don’t think I could hope to stay
on.”

	“Terry, I won’t bite.” He continued to hold out his hand, “If
you don’t like it you won’t have to do it again.”

	She looked about and thought on it. Well they did kiss but...
people are meant to kiss, they don’t... ride taurs. Terry sighed and
took his hand, stepping onto the jackal’s back.

	“Hold on tight, I’ll move fast.” He warned.

	The woman rolled her eyes and grabbed his waist.

	Without another word, George took off with his passenger. The
taur ran down the halls of the keep, startling stragglers of Misha’s
party as they passed.

The end

Checked by AVG.
12/22/2008 11:23 AM