[Mkguild] Xmas Story exchange! 2 MK Stories!

Pontos daemonpontos at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 11:42:44 EST 2008

For shame! you of all people not remembering a character's name? :P
(J/K, is just that you devoured the archive in three or four months).
Alex is female TG archer from Stealth's stories.

And speaking of which, what is the correct way to call the trans
gendered keepers? Saying a "female TG" makes me think about a man
changed into a woman, but for some other people it can mean the other
way around.

Pontos