[Mkguild] New member, new story intro

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Fri Jan 4 18:50:03 EST 2008

>Irony in that the poor thief becomes a noble unicorn mare?  Who also
>can't touch non-virgins but hasn't found that out yet?  :)  Or that
>I've been dragged into MK writing, never to be heard from again?  :)

Oh, well certainly that last bit isn't ironic!  You've finally
realized the blessings and joy that come from being an MK
writer!  Soon, all other universes will just seem empty and
unappealing to you. ;-)

>Hopefully you enjoyed it.

And I did!  Very nasty individual there, Sarpadon.  Of course, I
wonder if you made allusion to the classical son of the gods,
Sarpedon, who was struck down by Patroclus with the thrust of a
spear.  One could derive all sorts of interesting spear motifs with
the unicorn mare. ;-)