[Mkguild] Economy

Michael Bard bard.michael at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 02:07:41 EST 2008

Thanks Raven.

I'm just trying to get some kind of mental image of the place so I can
figure out what Euper is actually like sizewise, etc.  And what the place
itself is like.  but the people on the #MKGuild channel on IRC don't know,
the information is either absent from the Wiki or REALLY well buried, and
I'm just finding out things that, given the information I have, just aren';t
possible.

If I'm going to make a proper map, and a proper economic background article,
I think I'm going to have to have a real time chat with you and Matthias,
and whatever other experts you recommend.

I've asked others specifically if there was some kind of reason for
religious pilgramage to the keep, and was told there wasn't any...

It seems that the Wiki needs work...  :)

Michael Bard