[Mkguild] Metamor Laws and Customs (and Thieve's Guilds)

Chris chrisokane at verizon.net
Wed Jan 9 19:00:26 EST 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: C. Matthias [mailto:jagille3 at vt.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 4:50 PM
To: Chris; 'Michael Bard'; 'Raven Blackmane'
Cc: 'Metamor Keep'
Subject: RE: [Mkguild] Metamor Laws and Customs (and Thieve's Guilds)

>It is also stated in the Wiki under the map of the keep that "Metamor
>Town"
>is crammed with buildings.  Crammed with buildings does not a Festival
>Grounds allow.  The Wiki also states that the commons (fields for
>festivals
>etc.) are outside the keep and Euper.

>that with Hallan but I am pretty sure it's correct.

Who the heck puts these things on Wiki in direct violation of
everything I've written in my stories?  I am really getting tired of
finding all of my stories invalidated by people deciding things behind
my back.

>>>Relax! I honestly do not know when that entry was made. But the
commons is just an area where SOME events take place. It's for events
too big for inside the curtain walls. (That is where most of the
relieving army camped during my Counterstrike story). It is literally
just a big open field.

 No reason why other events can't take place in the Killing zone. We
just need to be sure it is large enough to handle such events. That fits
in with Michaels idea of it being the site of a market.

   This leads to the obvious question - how much land does a fair/market
need?

   Hope this helps!

   Chris
   The Lurking Fox