[Mkguild] Metamor Population, Arable Land, and Valley Size

Chris chrisokane at verizon.net
Sat Jan 12 20:01:54 EST 2008

OK! Let me just add more info into this discussion. As the person who
made the valley map I can tell you exactly how long and wide it is. From
Metamor to the southern Valley mouth is 10 miles. From Metamor to the
northern valley mouth is also 6 miles. And at it's narrowest (Where the
Keep is) it is 2 miles wide. At the area of Lorland (Loriod's castle)
its around 7 miles wide.

 South of Metamor Keep the valley is intensively farmed. North of the
keep is farmed but no where near as heavily as the south.

 I hope this helps!

 Chris
The Lurking Fox