[Mkguild] Help!

Hallan Mirayas hallanmirayas at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 13 20:08:05 EST 2008

> Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 23:04:20 -0600
> From: kendo.virmir at gmail.com
> "Lone standing building." So yeah, it kinda needs to be off by itself
> like it was before... mind rebulldozing those buildings, Bard? :)

Yeah, I thought so.  See, Bard, that's why I asked for Virmir's confirmatio=
n -first- before suggesting an update on the map. ;)

> Hallan, maybe we could work something else out?  This scene takes
> place in the fall.  Your story takes place before this, in the summer,
> right?  Maybe some of those ruined buildings weren't cleared away yet,
> and some of the roofs are still intact? Let me know if you want to
> discuss over AIM or something. :)

I would very much prefer working something out to trying to figure out how =
completely rewrite the section.  It's in late July, early August.  Hmmm... =
 ruined buildings are a possiblity.  Shades of Stalingrad, even. ;)  When a=
re you available to talk on AIM?

Hallan

Watch =93Cause Effect,=94 a show about real people making a real difference.
http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/MTV/?source=3Dtext_watchcause