[Mkguild] New Story Arc to Bounce Around

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Thu Jan 17 17:51:44 EST 2008

>*blinkblink*  Okay, I take it back...  this could be
>interesting.  When is this slated to occur, MK time?

Heck no.  No way.  This destroys absolutely everything everyone has
ever built in MK.

However, as a spin-off noncanonical story, it would be a lot of
fun!  So as long as this is supposed to be a spin-off, I'd be all for
it.  Could be entertaining, assuming that the Mithrans don't have
magic as well (their technology is enough!)

Also, I think the fourth planet was named at some point in one of my
stories, but I honestly cannot recall where.  I can take a peek, but
I doubt Ill find it.  The planets were named after the names of Roman
gods, so unless Mithras is being named after something, it might not
be the best of names.  I state that for purposes of the wiki.