[Mkguild] Yvarra Saga

Michael Bard bard.michael at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 18:01:50 EST 2008

I've got more writing done, and updated shifti.

The first story is now complete (and dated).  This should be the final
version.  So, comment now or forever hold your peace: Pawned:
http://shifti.org/User:Michael_Bard/Pawned

The second story has been updated, dated, and now has a title.  It is still
in progress, so comments are, as always, welcome: A few Days in Heaven:
http://shifti.org/User:Michael_Bard/A_few_Days_in_Heaven

A bit of the third story has been fiddled with.  There is no title, and this
is set primarily during Hallan's festival.  Sorry Hallan, being hunted by a
blood-thirsty cult means she can't avoid violence, but I'll try and keep
Yvarra from actively killing anybody.  The scene was co-written with Oberon
and involves his character: Untitled:
http://shifti.org/User:Michael_Bard/Untitled_Metamor_Keep_story

Anybody else want cameos with the mad unicorness at the festival?  If so,
lets talk.  I guarantee not to let your prize characters be killed by the
bloodthirsty cultists.  :)

I've also linked the stories together in the proper order.  Anybody know how
to title a story series on  Shifti?  In this case, I'm looking at something
like "Raider of the Lost Cult"  *looks innocent*

Michael Bard