[Mkguild] Yvarra #2: A few Days in Heaven

Michael Bard bard.michael at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 14:32:08 EST 2008

I have the first complete draft of this up on
http://www.shifti.org/User:Michael_Bard/A_few_Days_in_Heaven .  I would
STRONGLY appreciate people to read it.  The major cameos/character usages
have all been approved to the best of my knowledge.  I don't need to know
about minor typos at this point -- more about the tone, and the contents.
Yes, Yvarra got the "bottom of the barrel" in terms of guards, but I need
her to be forced to work alone.  And yes, I'm nervous about the scene where
she "relieves herself" (you'll know it when you read it).  It wasn't my
idea, she ordered me to put it in...  :)

Michael Bard

P.S. Now I can get back to the mapping project.

P.P.S. It's not ready for the archive yet -- it needs at least one more edit
pass.