[Mkguild] Notice to all Harvest Festival writers

Hallan Mirayas hallanmirayas at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 2 00:29:50 EDT 2008

This story idea is approaching its first birthday, and I think it's time we=
 got things finalized.  I propose a deadline of September 1, 2008 for getti=
ng your stuff finished and posted to the related wiki page so we can get it=
 edited and finalized.  The earlier you can get it in, the better, so that =
we can see if there are any holes in the timeline that could be filled.

Hallan

Making the world a better place one message at a time.
http://www.imtalkathon.com/?source=3DEML_WLH_Talkathon_BetterPlace