[Mkguild] Archive Update

Kendo Virmir kendo.virmir at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 15:36:28 EDT 2008

Hello all,

I'm pleased to announce another update to the MK archives:

http://metamorkeep.com

This week's update is an awesome intro story by Kit and a slew of rat pictures!

Also it has been suggested that "Meet the Author" pages be added to
the archives.  If you are interested and want to get a head start on
this (it may be a while before I implement it properly), create a page
on the MK wiki in the format "author:YourName" and I will link to it
directly from your author page in the archives.  Feel free to add
whatever you want: a picture, bio, life story, etc.

--
- Kendo Virmir
http://virmir.com -- Some of my stories!