[Mkguild] Hello everyone

coal train coal_train_tsa at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 30 14:19:47 EDT 2008

welcome aboard, 'tis nice to see new writers, wherever they hail from. I think you shall find us to be a friendly lot. we are very social, and we have a forum, though it isn't that busy there, as well as our own channel on irc.lapinia.org #MKGuild if ye are interested. usually a little busier in the evening EST that is. but right now i am online most times. look forwad to hearing more from ya..