[Mkguild] Some questions to get me going again....

Stephen Tigner stigner at transform.to
Mon May 12 18:08:17 EDT 2008

So, I looked over my old stories.... yeah, they really need revising.
So, I have a few questions...

First off, is Leonidus still around?
I ask because I think I need to revise my "threads" magic system
somewhat, and I was also curious about the the status of the Gaean (sp?)
stuff he proposed a few years ago.

Second, has anyone tried to use the threads system while I was gone?
The reason why the second question is because (sorry if this is a bit
spoilerish for stuff I haven't written out yet) my plan has been that
only those of unicorn blood can see the threads to weave them.

-- Stephen
(Who is still digging through old notes and emails to try and remember
stuff from 3 years ago XD )