[Mkguild] Flying Lessons

Ryx sundansyr at yahoo.com
Tue May 20 14:13:18 EDT 2008

A quick read, with many elements I have missed by not reading earlier pieces.

Matthias at the Keep rather than Glen Avery?
Ah, and I would also think that he would be able to properly identify them as Nuah'Kae (probably misspelled), or are there differances between the two species?
*checking occurrance date*
No, I guess he would both still be at the keep and never have met a grif before.  Having met one at this current time (706) belies his surprise at encountering the one with which he travels in Liturgies.

Writing of such events occurring in the timeline threads of already established chronology (namely 706 CR rather than say the chronology currently in the process of being penned, i.e. 707) does cause some hiccups when already written works occur /later/ in the chronology but never factor the events only now being written (such as the havoc of this transformation).

Overall a good read, once I understood that the avians were using mindspeach.