[Mkguild] Some questions to get me going again....

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Fri May 23 11:15:24 EDT 2008

>So, I looked over my old stories.... yeah, they really need revising.
>So, I have a few questions...
>
>First off, is Leonidus still around?
>I ask because I think I need to revise my "threads" magic system
>somewhat, and I was also curious about the the status of the Gaean
>(sp?) stuff he proposed a few years ago.

Nobody has done anything with Leonidus's stuff since he
disappeared.  But as Okane said, we did see him at Anthrocon last
year, quite a pleasant surprise too.  But since then, we haven't seen anything.

I would operate under the assumption that everything he's written is
fine, but allow him space to fill in the details if he comes back.

>Second, has anyone tried to use the threads system while I was gone?
>The reason why the second question is because (sorry if this is a
>bit spoilerish for stuff I haven't written out yet) my plan has been
>that only those of unicorn blood can see the threads to weave them.

Nobody has done anything with the threads you've mentioned, although
I often in my own stories refer to magical threads that my characters
manipulate.  But I don't think it's quite the same thing you refer to.

>-- Stephen
>(Who is still digging through old notes and emails to try and
>remember stuff from 3 years ago XD )

Good luck!  If you have any other questions, ask away!