[Mkguild] stupid windows...or is it gmail?

Pontos daemonpontos at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 11:40:12 EST 2008

He actually sent that story in both html and txt format. The html
version is the one shown by default.
Most web-mail providers will let you download the txt part as if it were
an attachment. Do that and then you will be able to read it on notepad
and the like.

I also noticed that every mail sent in both formats have an attachment
indicator. That's because "integral.org" includes an extra txt of its
own (the signature at the end of every mail), which ends up being
treated as an attachment if there are two parts already present in the
mail (html and txt are the default ones. The following parts will be
treated as attachments).
This doesn't answer why some mails look like they are encrypted though...

Pontos