[Mkguild] Yuletide Story Xchange

Ryx sundansyr at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 28 00:29:54 EST 2008

Hmmmm, arrr, well... *scratches head*

Okay, I'm game.

I'd like to put forward... Everyone's favorite:  Buster Swinson (A.K.A. Nut Buster).

Or if they're interested in more developed characters, Murikeer & Kozaithy (bearing in mind the early state of their relationship and his past).

Any deeper information needed about the characters can be thrown my way.
Malger is 'out of the picture' as far as Metamor is concerned (he's doing battle on the ocean, after all).