[Mkguild] Messages and Letters delivery on MK setting

Pontos daemonpontos at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 17:20:44 EDT 2008

Oh, then it was me who misunderstood :P. I thought you were pointing
another way to deliver letters that is currently used. That's why I
stated it's same as all the other ways, like by horse and such.
A developed "Postal service" was my original idea, but in my last mail I
proposed lo implement this "system" as the actual way monarchs were
communicating all this time, which was never really stated. It's more
likely to happen than an actual open and public service.

Pontos