[Mkguild] Hello everybody

Senko LKE senkolke at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 18 00:26:42 EDT 2008

No problem. I'm glad that story didn't. After picking it up after so many years, I realized how much it sucked. I'm sorry for all the people who read it in the first place, and I hope no hard drive has the disgrace of holding a copy of it by now :)

I remember you....you're the spatula guy! :)

SenkoLKE