[Mkguild] Metamor's planet

Raven Blackmane ravenb at metamorcity.com
Wed Oct 29 02:44:28 EDT 2008

Kit wrote:

 > Furthermore, the map Raven gave can be considered 'incomplete'.
 > For all we know that map to scale with the rest of the world is just the
 >  size of Australia or something.

Um, actually no. That IS the planet, pole to pole. Huge swaths of it
haven't been defined in more than the broadest strokes -- Fan Shoar and
Irombi don't even have topography yet -- but the major landmasses are
what they are.

--Raven

"I love science, and it pains me to think that so many are terrified of
the subject or feel that choosing science means that you cannot also
choose compassion, or the arts, or be awed by nature. Science is not
meant to cure us of mystery, but to reinvent and reinvigorate it."
--Robert Sapolsky