[Mkguild] The Last Tale of Yajakali - Chapter LXV

Kendo Virmir kendo.virmir at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 22:41:07 EDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 7:11 PM, C. Matthias <jagille3 at vt.edu> wrote:

>> Regarding the nuns, the fact that they are willing to face any outcome
>> from the Curse contrasts with Hough's position before being cursed. He
>> didn't care too much on the TF or AR Curse, but TG was something he really
>> wanted to avoid because he would have not been able to be a priest anymore.
>> Most likely some of the nuns will get affected by the TG Curse; So,
>> doesn't this interfere with their "mission", or is their gender something
>> superfluous in this case?.

Whoa, now hold on a second here.

It's one thing to simply avoid a group suffering one part of the curse
by random chance, but to make an entire group of people immune to one
of the curses, and all future members of this group immune as well is
pretty crazy.  The curse is supposed to be a random thing.  I know
we've had a couple characters flirt with their forms through "divine
intervention" before, but these were one-shot deals for single
characters.  This is a major lasting effect for an expanding group.

Metamor has always been about people adjusting to their old lives with
new, oftentimes "wrong" forms.  It doesn't seem right for an entire
group to avoid this problem.

--
- Kendo Virmir
http://crimsonflagcomic.com -- My webcomic!