[Mkguild] Life Expectancy in MK universe

Kit stormkit10 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 00:29:31 EDT 2008

First, to answer your question: I was referring to the part where they said
he died of old age. The rest was showing why it wasn't evidence for sudden
death. That said, this point you bring up is a very convincing one. No one
really does die of old age, old age just makes a person weak enough to be
killed by stuff that wouldn't kill a younger person. In fact this argument
almost convinced me until I realize that these heart attacks and other
natural causes couldn't kill a person unless they are weakened by something
such as old age. Even if someone was killed by a heart attack, they'd be
considered to just drop dead and not of old age. The whole point of the AR
curse in many people's eyes is that victims don't start to get weaker with
age. A 90 year old kid would be just as energetic as a 15 year old one.
Granted childhood diseases could take out several and random chance and
violence several more, but those that don't have nothing to make them weak
enough as time goes on to be taken out by such 'natural causes'. Unless the
curse has some sort of inherent time limit (a case I'm willing to consider),
then something needs to happen to make them weak enough to be killed by
infirmities.

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 6:20 PM, Stephen Tigner <stephen.tigner at gmail.com>w=
rote: