[Mkguild] The Last Tale of Yajakali - Chapter LXV

Fizzie kaufmabr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 12:48:38 EDT 2008

I have to agree with Charles on this one.  The curse is still "new" to them
in many aspects and the range of transformations keeps increasing, you
never know what is going to come up next.  Then there is also the fact that
you would be putting the curse against the divine power, the curse may have
been made with the power from daedra but it was cast by a human, a some what
crazy human at that so there would still be "loopholes" or areas that the
curse doesn't cover.

Some may wonder why then do the Lightbringers change?  I say they change
because the gods for there religion are the exact opposite of the ones that
helped make the curse while Eli is a newer quite unknown power in the
cosmos.So Eli's power sways to neither side of the curse, so his power
should be pretty much neutral and negate the effects of the curse on those
he wishes.

Another thing that comes to mind then is why did Hough change?  Well if
Hough never changed then there wouldn't be any need for the patriarch to
come to Metamor, thus destroying the storyline that has so far been
established.

This is just my take on how this would work so if anyone has an
contridictions or ideas i would gladly like to hear them since i probably
missed something in a story or misunderstood something.

Thanks for reading
Fizzie