[Mkguild] MK: Sharing the Light

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Fri Sep 26 08:10:13 EDT 2008

At 08:24 PM 9/25/2008, Hallan Mirayas wrote:
>Thanks, both of you. :)  Honestly, I had almost forgotten about this
>story, already finished and waiting, and only remembered it when I
>was putting Harvest Festival away on my hard drive.  Thanks,
>Matt.  Couldn't have done it without you.
>
>Hallan

Ironically, I'd forgotten about this story too!  When I saw Virmir's
update claiming I had a new story there my whiskers twitched
considerably!  Then I discovered that Hallan had posted our story and
they settled back down.

I had a great deal of fun working on this with Hallan.  Thank you
Hallan for asking for my help.  Working with you was a real treat. :-)