[Mkguild] MK Story - Extended family!

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Fri Apr 24 06:53:21 EDT 2009

At 12:53 AM 4/24/2009, Kit wrote:
>Well I admit your first suggestion makes sense, but I'm pretty sure
>most of the people there are well aware of the 'furry children'
>thing. After all, they should all be well acquainted with Glen Avery by now...

Not likely.  I'm willing to bet that 95% of the Keep population has
never been to Glen Avery.  And while Brian Avery brought his wife and
children with him one time to Metamor during the festival, only a
small portion of the Keepers would have seen the squirrel children.

Now, it is true that most probably have heard about the Avery
boys.  But hearing and seeing are two different things.  It is likely
that for most in the room, the Maugnard girls are the first furry
children they've ever seen.