[Mkguild] Lyte pt 5 (Final)

Radioactive Toast quebvar at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 10 03:27:03 UTC 2009

Very cool story, I must admit I'm a fan of the psychological breakdown tf myself, and you've got a rather nice one going. ;)

Anyways, moving on from my morbid morbidity of morbidness, the majority of what you have fits with the setting, barring a few things which occured in just one part (#5).  The head librarian is an owl of some sorts (...can't recall name...), though I've found myself rather found of this nutcase (there aren't enough monkeys in MK as it is, and I loved the spider monkey confusion!)

Also, I'm not sure if a registration at the keep is entirely nessessary, but that could just be something we've never witnessed before, I dunno myself, though I suppose it's possible in some way.  Bah, I'm rambling.

Anyways great work and I hope to read more!

!DSPAM:4b206b00324811804284693!