[Mkguild] Introduction, Hello, And Long House Model

Christopher Dale neutrino.tau at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 00:54:00 EST 2009

Hello, my name is Neutrino Tau.  I've been watching the MK story universe
for a while but I finally decided to join in.  Frankly I got tired of
watching and not doing anything.

I'm not going to join in with stories yet as i'm not particularly
experienced yet.  However, I will be contributing with maps and models.
 Right now I'm working on a 3D Long House Model in an effort to give a bit
of a visual to some of the stories.  I have a selection of photos in a ~3 MB
zip on a fileden account for those interested.
http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/7/13/2001797/2d_long_house_pics.zip

I will be working on this for a while and not only am I open to suggestions
but as I get past basic layout, I will be considering more detailed features
including appartments.  That is down the road a ways but I'm considering it.

Other than that, it's been nice reading the stories and i'm looking forward
to working with the community.  Lastly, right now I'm not sure I want any on
this on public pages yet, I'd like to have a bit more done bfore any big
postings.