[Mkguild] Introduction, Hello, And Long House Model

Kit stormkit10 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 18:59:21 EST 2009

Welcome to MK ^_^. Matthias mentioned the sondecki shrine, but I'm pretty
sure that with no sondecki left at MK is would have closed up again. I was
also under the impression that the entrance was at the end of the hall as
well as it would be more defensible when breached. The staircase issue is a
valid one, but as it goes to less used parts of the long hall it probably
won't be too critical. I also agree with the boiling oil thing but I'd like
to add something else. The long hall is supposed to have a really large
stockpile of weapons. Very, very large, and I'm not sure it would properly
fit in the space you've given it. I might be mistaken and the weapon
stockpile is actually somewhere else though. Apologies if this is the case.
Aside from that though, this is great! It would be wonderful to have a
working map of one of the few places in the keep to actually stay somewhat
still.

Kit