[TSA] Re: [Mkguild] Plain and Simple part 6

Chris chrisokane at verizon.net
Fri Feb 13 22:13:37 EST 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: tsa-talk-bounces at lists.integral.org
[mailto:tsa-talk-bounces at lists.integral.org] On Behalf Of C. Matthias
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 9:36 PM
To: Kit; Chris
Cc: tsa-talk at lists.integral.org; mkguild at lists.integral.org
Subject: [TSA] Re: [Mkguild] Plain and Simple part 6

>This is a really nice story and I'm looking forward to reading about
>the raid itself. It's kind of neat learning the backstory of how
>things in the keep got to be the way they are now. I especially like
>how Metamor was being the typical stupid of a noble without a good
>general and the creation of the long scouts in general. It's fun
>knowing how stuff got started. On a side note though... George may
>have started as a simple peasant, but I think he suffers from the
>superman syndrome just as much as almost everyone else does. Fame
>(or infamy), impossibly good skill, and an unmatched brilliance for
>combat? He may have no earth shattering secret, but most other
>'supermans' don't either and I think he definitely qualifies as one.
>That said, I think George is awesome and I'm really glad you wrote this
story.

>Kit

I have to concur with Kit.  George, simple as he may be, is a
superhero, plain and simple. ;-)

I've only read this far in the story myself.  I was hoping we'd see
them go to Glen Avery and watch George try to critique Angus (and
then have the badger box his ears in). ;-)

>>> Thanks to both of you for the comments. Thanks for reading! All
right maybe George is a bit too good in some areas. I need to tone that
down a bit. But I still love him. His weakness that did not seem to come
out too well was his love of good food and drink. Also he is tired of
fighting. From now on he leads from the Keep. Directing his scouts as he
relaxes a little.

   Thanks for the comments!

   Chris
   The Lurking Fox

* * *
Copyright by the author of this message. If you want to post this
anywhere else, please ask the author for permission first.
                        Thank you
-- The discussion list for the Transformation Story Archive --
WWW-archives (password required):
lists.integral.org/private/tsa-talk/
Help by Mail:              tsa-talk-request at lists.integral.org